Wednesday, March 3, 2010

so many

There are so many festivals here but i shall not talk on chinese Cheap Nike shoes. I am sure you know them better than me, right? Let me begin with Deepavali. This is also known as the Festival of cheap men's nike shoeswhich symbolises truimph of good over evil and light over darkness. It is celebrated by Hindus (most of the Indians here are Hindus) over a period of 5 days. Secondly, i will briefly introduce the next festival, which is Hari Raya Puasa. It marks the end of the fasting month and is only practised by muslims (most of the Malays here are muslim). Later comes Hari Raya whereby, feasting and visiting lasted for the next few days. Although i do not celebrate these festivals, i still enjoy myself. There are many reasons for that. Firstly, on the eve of these festivals there will be celebrations and performances in school for everybody. I really loved to watch them, it is really very entertaining. Secondly, these festivals are accompanied by public holidays which means i do not need to go to school, so i can either go out or stay at home since there will be a lot of cheap womens nike shoes programmes. Thirdly, my Malay or Indian friends might just invite us over or treat us with homemake tradition food. :-)) Talking about it makes me hungry now. At this moment, i am craving for the coconut delicacies......YUMMmmmY!!