Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ZhengZhou city


Responsibilities included: Translation of the water supply technical drawings for Syrian project. Assist the Senior Engineer on developing site plan for Sudan Block 3 and 7 Project. Assist Senior Engineer on site verification for additional water supply scheme for expansion of Hua bei Oilfield Plant. Assist on route selection for oil pipeline from JingZhou city to ZhengZhou discount wedding dresses city. This also included meetings with local government for authority and permits. I am a self- motivated person, creative cheap wedding gown dresses and full of passion, keen to improve myself and will accept challenges, responsibilities and meet targets and objectives set. I am a tenacious person; enjoy working on my own initiative and able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment. I am fully committed to working in a team custom made prom dresses environment and understand the dynamics of teamwork and its significant and important role in any successful company. I am adaptable, honest, hard working, trustworthy and feel cheap evening dresses capable of making a significant contribution to any company I will be employed by.My coordination skills are effective and I place great importance on excellent communications both internally sell discount wedding dresses and externally within all companies. I also have a studious nature and always fully dedicated to any task or work I am assigned or involved in.
Responsibilities included: Coordination and maintenance of the blog lace wedding dresses Project Documentation process, management of the Documentation system. Organization of business meetings and conferences, arrangement of new wedding dresses travel and hotel accommodation.Provide secretarial services to Project management & coordination of the employee induction program for new staff. Assist as requested in other functions as necessary within the Project.
chi hair straightener
chi hair products chi hair product
nike nike max tn nikemaxtn